Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

K85g4+

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2023, 01:34 AM
mitchilito
My Feedback: (7)

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Default K85g4+

Just got this brand new jewel and ran into a problem with the K-tech instructions. While doing the RC Learn process the last item in the menu is "APP THRO ENABLE".

It's surprising to me that these brand new instructions don't reference this item. Can somebody tell me what it is and where it should be set?

And while I’m on the subject of instructions: the manual directs us to put the fuel filter with the o-ring towards the pump which is opposite to the flow arrow on the filter! I think I’ll go the the flow arrow!

Last edited by mitchilito; 06-10-2023 at 01:44 AM.
Old 06-11-2023, 01:44 AM
mitchilito

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

So I googled it and found an RCU post that informed us that it enables a smart phone app to run the engine without a transmitter. That would be pretty cool.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:50 PM
CARS II

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

Yeap! That’s all it is.