Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

Proper setup procedure for fastest iddle to full

Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

Proper setup procedure for fastest iddle to full

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2024, 04:14 PM
jorgeelizondom
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proper setup procedure for fastest iddle to full

Hi,
I would like to learn the proper procedure to fine tune my KT 180 G4 for fastest SAFE times from iddle to full RPM and then back from full to iddle.

I kindly appreciate if you can describe the steps to do this properly and what to look. I dont want to fiddle with this parameters without knowing the proper way and end up screwing things up. I have not been able to find anything online on this.

Alternative, if you can point me to a writtten procedure or video that shows this procedure, it would be great.

Thank you
Old 05-15-2024, 07:57 PM
Kenrico

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

Your turbine is already tuned at the factory for this, you should not have to adjust, some people might increase acceleration delay if they are high above sea level.
Old 05-24-2024, 12:26 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 161 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by jorgeelizondom
Hi,
I would like to learn the proper procedure to fine tune my KT 180 G4 for fastest SAFE times from iddle to full RPM and then back from full to iddle.

I kindly appreciate if you can describe the steps to do this properly and what to look. I dont want to fiddle with this parameters without knowing the proper way and end up screwing things up. I have not been able to find anything online on this.

Alternative, if you can point me to a writtten procedure or video that shows this procedure, it would be great.

Thank you
Exactly the way it come from the factory……it’s a engine and it needs time, delay is also with the full scale