Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Sig Kadet MkII build

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Sig Kadet MkII build

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2023, 08:25 PM
Tom Nied

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Man, I can relate. For me two divorces, always went back to my passion of model airplane building. I ride a Yamaha V-Star 1300 Tourer. I don't know what your previous flying experience is, that is going to be a factor. There are a lot of us here to help. The plane and engine are a fine start. Nothing wrong with that combination. Have you ever started a nitro engine? You might want to find a club field to just hang out and ask questions. But for starters that's a fine combo. Things have changed over the years. You'll need a hobby shop, but you will also be scouring for materials on the internet. The good thing about the Sig Kadet is that it is a good plane and they give really good instructions. I'm willing to help if you have questions. I started flying model airplanes in the '60's and have flown CL, RC, Indoor FF. In RC I would consider myself to be intermediate. But that's a good model to start with, maybe even better than the PT-40.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:12 PM
dmbaerry

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck with the build and its never too late.