Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Anyone built the Dreamer?

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Anyone built the Dreamer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 12:03 PM
donhef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone built the Dreamer?

Hello All!

I have just purchased my first actual kit, which is the GeeBee Dreamer Bipe. A wonderful kit with laser cut ribs and very high quality balsa. I have one question though.....where do the servos go? I have looked at the plans and there is no mention of where they are to be placed...

Has anyone here built this kit? And if so, could you tell me where the rudder and elevator servo, let alone the throttle one is supposed to go? Thanks for the help, wish me luck...........
Old 03-01-2004, 04:22 PM
MikeSell
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone built the Dreamer?

This is not a kit for the first timer. This is a nice kit but requires a little sanding and shaping.
Do a search for dreamer. I built one as did many others.
I built the framework, installed the engine, installed hatches and servos in each wing, then checked the balance to locate the servos. My goal is to balance the plane without adding weight, only moving the battery and RX.
Here is one with pictures:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10...tm.htm#1042816