Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

Nexus 30 help

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 07:35 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Nexus 30 help

as previously stated before the discriminative moderator decided to remove the post, my original post was non soliciting and in no way violated any terms of service with RCU, now again I've had a post removed unnecessarily (in this thread), that's not moderation, it's communism. by not removing the original solicitation (at that time) Cuda screwed up and that's now been corrected so why not remove all the posts and not just mine?? I'm not nor was i giving Andy a hard time i was simply pointing out that what got edited originally wasn't the problem that lead this thread to the uselessness it's now at.

kc

EDIT: you can remove all my postings in this thread at this point
Old 12-15-2006, 06:12 PM
freeonthree
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you moderators don't relax a little, people are going to leave, and that means less income for the site from the advertisers. Yes, I know how it works... I have several sites, and moderate several others. Nobody likes a snitch, and to carry it this far is childish. If you see foul language, thats one thing, but to get upset because a person casually asks another if he happens to have a set of blades that he needs, is ridiculas !!! I didn't get to where I am today by pushing people around, and nitpicking such trivial infractions. Dennis Flora
Old 12-15-2006, 06:49 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The question was asked and answered and this thread has run way off base so I am shutting it down.