Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
 Looking in to a 120... >

Looking in to a 120...

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Looking in to a 120...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 03:08 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking in to a 120...

I wanna get into helis but i want an indoor electric one. I already have a flight simulator so dont bother with that. I have been looking at the 120...can anyone tell me about their experiences with it?
Old 09-27-2004, 11:21 AM

Default RE: Looking in to a 120...

The Corona in not an indoor heli, although my first crash was inside. Foolish mistake. If you want an indoor heli, buy one ment for indoors.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:39 AM

Wes, I agree. The Corona is NOT an indoor heli, but a very durable one to learn and have fun with. If you still decide to get a micro for indoor, they are not as forgiving and are much more fragile than a Corona. No matter which model you choose, you will need lots and lots of patience...(not to mention spare parts) [:'(]...if you start with one of them.
Howie
Old 10-03-2004, 08:56 PM

corona can be flown in a basketball gym size indoor. I have flown mine inside my 2car garage with 9' ceiling, and I can hover with it, but I was pretty nervous about it. I am thinking of building a 110 sized electric this winter though. slightly smaller. (I have several rotor blade with tips broken off, that I have cut it down to 10", and it should be great for it)