Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Question

Old 10-01-2004, 09:27 PM
HelicopterKid
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

My dad is buying me a new corona 120 with a brushless motor.iI have another one but its been crashed so many times.And i have been out of the corona loop for a while.I was wondering what kind of upgrades they have for the 120 version now a days.Thanks for the help

Jared
Old 10-02-2004, 07:54 AM
RoNeRiC

Default RE: Question

Try this on for size.......

http://www.ballistictechnology.com/products.html
Old 10-02-2004, 11:53 AM
HelicopterKid

Thanks RoNeRic for the site i reallllllllllllllllllllllly like all that carbon fiber.I was also wondering if there was a collective pitch upgrade in stead of the controlled pitch?
Old 10-02-2004, 06:11 PM
RoNeRiC

ORIGINAL: HelicopterKid

Thanks RoNeRic for the site i reallllllllllllllllllllllly like all that carbon fiber.I was also wondering if there was a collective pitch upgrade in stead of the controlled pitch?

Well then try this.......................... http://www.choppahedz.com/collective.html
Old 10-03-2004, 11:51 AM
HelicopterKid

Thanks again.THese two site r already in my favorites.You have been a big help.

JAred
Old 10-03-2004, 08:29 PM
askman

I love matt's upgrade. I run full house setup with eco8 aluminum swash, crooked crutch, crazetail2, 7mm main drive, and it is really good setup. tight, great flying stuff. I can do unlimited piros in open space without touching the right stick. (I fly in 30x30 area, and most I got is about 15 consecutive piros while maintaining low level without correcting before getting out of the area) stable, vibration free. Even though I have eolo, I fly my corona more. can loop and roll, split 8, funnel. Collective mods has been out for couple month so far, but I have not heard a review from anybody yet. It still limit you to positive pitch, so no inverted stuff anyway.

lot of corona users hang out at rcgroups.com in electric heli forum... Matt also post there as well. (ballistic technology) and is the place to get the latest before it hits the website...