Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Losi Monster Trucks
 aftershock pull start to spin start converion instructions >

aftershock pull start to spin start converion instructions

Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

aftershock pull start to spin start converion instructions

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aftershock pull start to spin start converion instructions

I just picked up a hand-me down aftershock from my brother. I've got experience with very tricked out 1/12 scale electric indy cars, but little experience with nitro. My brother wants me to go bashing the aftershock with him (he now has the lst2). I'm good with this, but i'm over the tempermental pull start. I bought the spin start parts, but i need some help with the install. Does anyone out there have instructions they can scan in...or a youtube vid i can check out to put this project on fast forward? Thanks
Old 02-01-2009, 04:50 PM

Default RE: aftershock pull start to spin start converion instructions

Remove the 4 Screws in the Pullstart Backplate....Remove it put the Rotostart Backplate back on......

Old 02-01-2009, 05:05 PM

Default RE: aftershock pull start to spin start converion instructions

Thank you for the scematic, printing it now, and will go put it together in a bit. [8D] I'll be sure to post how it turns out. I'm sending peace and "good bash sessions-a-plenty with no broken parts for you" kind of karma.