Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

payment invoice!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 04:57 PM
lomcevoc
My Feedback: (36)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default payment invoice!

Why can I not get a invoice sent to me for an item that I purchased? The seller said they have accepted my offer 3 different times but I have not received an invoice to pay.
Is there an issue with the site or what?
Please advise as the seller and I have a perfect selling and buying record...frustrating!

Has anyone else had this issue lately? We agreed on a selling and shipping price but I have not received an invoice.

Last edited by lomcevoc; 01-25-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:41 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Who is his email provider? Yahoo or AOL??

this really should be a sticky
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/mark...rketplace.html
Old 01-26-2016, 04:51 AM
lomcevoc
My Feedback: (36)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is using Yahoo based on our email conversations outskirts of RCU. I agree about the sticky, seems as though nobody is really concerned or wants to fix the problem. He sent me a screen shot and killed clearly shows that he had sent me 3 invoices. Frustrating!
Old 01-26-2016, 05:09 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by lomcevoc
He is using Yahoo based on our email conversations outskirts of RCU. I agree about the sticky, seems as though nobody is really concerned or wants to fix the problem. He sent me a screen shot and killed clearly shows that he had sent me 3 invoices. Frustrating!
Yeap, but JWN has answered this many times, I must believe him when he says its an Yahoo and AOL issue, nothing more RCU can do with the current classifieds system.
you should direct the seller to that link, he likely doesn't know of the issues
good luck