Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2002, 07:48 AM
Lidman
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-mail

I DON'T THINK E-MAILS GOING THROUGH I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT MANY PEOPLE AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A REPLY
MIKE [email protected]
Old 02-19-2002, 03:39 PM
Big_Bird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default E-mail

Mike, I've had a very different experience from yours. Almost every time I've sent one through RCU I've gotten a response. Send me one as a test and I'll e-mail you back.

Ken
Old 02-19-2002, 04:00 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default E-mail

90% of the emails go through ok...some bounce back to me because the users mailbox is full, account deactivated or other garbage...sometimes they have junk mail/spam filters set incorrect and the mail doesn't go through...this is mayb 2%-8% of the users by my estimates.

You can also try a PM on the site so when they sign on they will see a message waiting here for them...you might use that as backup for those who don't reply.

Last thing is some people just don't check their emails or don't reply when they get requests. many people use secondary email accounts for these boards like hotmail but never bother to even check them. Certainly not everyone but this is the case sometimes.

try that test email and see what happens.