Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Image upload isn't working...

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Image upload isn't working...

Old 07-22-2007, 10:40 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Image upload isn't working...

I have a problem I tried to upload some images and the system just hangs... this is a problem because I spent 16.00 dollars already on the add and it is the no image sign!

my add no.:

Old 07-23-2007, 11:36 AM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Default RE: Image upload isn't working...

Waht the hell!

The file you tried to upload is either NOT a jpg or gif file OR it is way too large. Sometimes, files can say ".jpg" at the end, but they are really "bmp" files. Just open your file in your image editor software and save it as a ".jpg". Then try again.

You may also wish to try reducing the size of your image (say, to 800 x 600 max) before uploading again.

Its a .jpg File, the stupid image upload in the ads is broken.
Listen if you don't fix this by tonight I'm requesting you refund my money because I paid over 16.00 dollars to list my add and my image gallery is not showing a picture.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:25 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I notice you made your original post at 10:14 PM on a Sunday. Please understand we run very short handed on Sunday, and even more so Sunday night. It is possible the image server was down at this time last night, or perhaps there were networking issues between your ISP and our host server.

I took a look at your ad and I see you have quite a number of pictures listed. This is a good thing! Please let us know if the problem resurfaces, but also make note of the time as it may affect our response time.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Vino-P

Hi John,
I just uploaded my profile image in small size (85 KB) .jpg.....successfully. Why its never appear in message board ??