Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

scammer

Old 12-08-2009, 09:37 AM
sledhead1
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scammer

to all thats reads this beware of 99stillcrawling he ripped me off hears how the trade went i traded him my hpi e-savage for a losi desert truck for my son he said the truck was new it was not so when i recived it the truck was a pile of SHI% hears a list of what was wrong with it the steering was busted apart it ran about 30 dollars to repair the rear tires where busted another 30 to fix that the lights were missing off of it theres another 20 to replace them the body was cracked and broken to where it needed a new one the battery he sent was a 6 cell unknown nimh and 4 out of 6 cells where dead was spouse to come with a 7 cell 5700 battery the esc works for about 2min then cuts out from him running a 7 cell pack when it can only handle up to a 6 cell pack had to replace that if i would have known that all this was wrong with it i would have never traded him ive sent him email after email and no reply from him all i was asking him to do was send the right battery and the light kit other than that ill take care of it still no reply told him i would retract my rating for him if he would make things right still no responce so i am warning all of you that 99stillcrawling is a scammer so beware
Old 12-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Anomie

Default RE: scammer

Relocated from >> RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more >> RC Car General Discussions
Old 12-08-2009, 03:23 PM
sledhead1
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: scammer

sorry for putting it in the wrong area just trying to warn other people about this guy