Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Live Help Service issues

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Live Help Service issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Live Help Service issues

Can someone please tell me why the "live help" is never available? What a joke...after holding for 10 minutes on their alleged customer service line, I loved hearing "please use live help". Right. It's bad enough to have to hold on line that long, but on Nitroplanes it's not toll free, and I'm in CT. I finally hung up, and guess I'll wait for the "live" help to show up at some point.

I was trying to buy a plane and some other items. One was a battery, this one:

http://www.nitroplanes.com/83p-2200m...p-148-20c.html

Couldn't help but notice this one too:

http://www.hobbypartz.com/83p-2200mah-4s1p-148-20c.html

Same company, same battery, different price. I'm not paying more on Nitroplanes, can't see why I would, but I'd love to talk to someone about it. This would have been my 4th purchase. Loyal customers would seem to be in short demand these days, especially when dealing with companies with longstanding service issues.

Last edited by daveopam; 10-07-2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Symbols representing foul language removed
Old 04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Live Help Service issues

So Istart a thread to raise issues surrounding live help (or lack thereof) as well as the pricing issues on the batteries. My subject line has been modified by the nitroplanes moderator, however there is no response to my issues. They have time to edit my posts, but don't have the time nor courtesy to respond to it? Really? Not exactly a customer centric behavior.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:13 PM
outdoorhunting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

May I be so blunt to say, If you don't like their service, prices etc., etc. Then stop whinning about it & don't buy from them. I'm sure that you'll break the bank. That way we won't have to listen to it !!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:19 AM
outdoorhunting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MOST of the guys on RCU are mature enough to think about what they're saying BEFORE they post !!! I see by the number of your posts, you must have little experience dealing with others. If you have to resort to infantile name calling, just keep your fingers off the keys !! IF you would have read the "other thread" completly you would've found out, actually it was a discussion on who had claim rights when shipments were damaged by UPS. Oh, thanks for the demonstration of your inteligence, something about my mother's basement?? My Mom died a couple of years ago!!!!!