RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   Black Friday order (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8205766-black-friday-order.html)

DLAN51 12-04-2008 11:35 AM

RE: Black Friday order

Well I can't believe it had taken this long, but I finally got shipping confirmation today. Black friday sale shipped on 12/2 arriving on 12/9.
Also for 1 lb.

nitrostaff1 12-04-2008 08:20 PM

sorry for the little delay due to the busy holiday season. 1 lb is the default value on all of our packages.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: DLAN51

Well I can't believe it had taken this long, but I finally got shipping confirmation today. Black friday sale shipped on 12/2 arriving on 12/9.
Also for 1 lb.

icrashgood 12-04-2008 09:24 PM

Ok John,,, I will start by asking one question.......
M.R.A. 427984 WHERE IS MY CHECK ?????????
If need be I can post all the EMails and the answers I have sent and gotten back.

nitrostaff1 12-04-2008 11:48 PM

ok so you did received a new trainer? we need to refund you the USPS shipping cost right? We don't issue checks but I can issue a credit back to your card. would this work? If yes, when's the best time to call you? I need to get your card number again because order that's 30 days old we do not keep the card number for security reason.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: icrashgood

Ok John,,, I will start by asking one question.......
M.R.A. 427984 WHERE IS MY CHECK ?????????
If need be I can post all the EMails and the answers I have sent and gotten back.

icrashgood 12-05-2008 12:51 AM

Yes thats ok,,, Just call me on the number that you have ,,, it is my cell phone so I always have it..
Not before 9am pct if you please..

181sandie 12-16-2008 12:03 PM

Wow. Sorry to here of all the problems with your shipping. I ordered a YAK 54 50cc on that friday and had it at my door in PA the following friday. NO DAMAGE OR ANYTHING !!!!! Real nice plane too. 278.00 to my door for a 85 inch YAK isnt to bad if you ask me. I got the second adition of the plane. The only thing I dont like about it is the 2 piece landing gear and the thing they call a manual that comes with it. NO SPECS ON ANYTHING and isnt the one for the plane. And I allmost forgot, no controll horns in the bags. Maybe they will send me some . I'm real happy with the service I got. John Z.

nitrostaff1 12-16-2008 10:33 PM

refund has been issued.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: icrashgood

Yes thats ok,,, Just call me on the number that you have ,,, it is my cell phone so I always have it..
Not before 9am pct if you please..

nitrostaff1 12-16-2008 10:39 PM

what's your order number so I can send you the control horns. Can you let me know where's the control horn mentioned on the manual?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: 181sandie

Wow. Sorry to here of all the problems with your shipping. I ordered a YAK 54 50cc on that friday and had it at my door in PA the following friday. NO DAMAGE OR ANYTHING !!!!! Real nice plane too. 278.00 to my door for a 85 inch YAK isnt to bad if you ask me. I got the second adition of the plane. The only thing I dont like about it is the 2 piece landing gear and the thing they call a manual that comes with it. NO SPECS ON ANYTHING and isnt the one for the plane. And I allmost forgot, no controll horns in the bags. Maybe they will send me some . I'm real happy with the service I got. John Z.

181sandie 12-16-2008 11:24 PM

My order # is 465153 And my wife made me put it away untill Christmas so I will have to get the manual out of the box. There is a lot in the manual that is not for this model plane. It must be for the first addition of this plane, Not this one. I'm not complaining about it, Just would like to know where the control horns are suposed to mount, How to mount the ring for the cowl, and can you tell me where to get the ONE PIECE LANDING GEAR the photos on your add show that are on that plane? I will get the info you need in the AM. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. John Z.

nitrostaff1 12-16-2008 11:47 PM

yes the manufactuer will email me a updated manual and everything should be more clear once we have the new manual.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: 181sandie

My order # is 465153 And my wife made me put it away untill Christmas so I will have to get the manual out of the box. There is a lot in the manual that is not for this model plane. It must be for the first addition of this plane, Not this one. I'm not complaining about it, Just would like to know where the control horns are suposed to mount, How to mount the ring for the cowl, and can you tell me where to get the ONE PIECE LANDING GEAR the photos on your add show that are on that plane? I will get the info you need in the AM. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. John Z.

181sandie 12-16-2008 11:55 PM

THANKS A LOT for the prompt return. I will not be building it untill after the holiday anyway. Let me know when you get it. I'm sure I am not the only one with questions on this model. THANKS, John Z.

181sandie 12-23-2008 10:22 PM

Have you gotten the manual yet for the new YAK 50cc plane???????? Thanks. John Z.

181sandie 12-27-2008 12:51 PM

Hi. I started putting the plane together and realy need the new manual for this plane. This plane has bolts that go through the controll surfaces instead of upright L shape pieces. This is ok, but I do not know were to put them. It realy needs to have the manual or someone that has put one together already. THANKS.

181sandie 01-03-2009 01:06 AM

John, Did you get a manual for this plane yet ???????????????????????????????????? STILL WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!