RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8956324-nitromodels-replacement-parts-request_post-here.html)

angelo1939 11-17-2009 08:30 PM

RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

I need a PLASTIC CANOPY for my Marchetti SF 260, and the COWL, it is not a missing part, I busted it, if you can get it, Ill buy it..........angelo1939

F-22Raptor 11-18-2009 03:39 PM

I need a new "gearbox" for the Art-tech YAK 54. I had a hard landing and the prop struck the ground with power applied and stripped teeth off the gear. Thanks John. I do not have an order #, as i bought this plane off a friend who was too scared to fly.
http://www.nitroplanes.com/yak544rtfprr.html

WarbirdFlyer404 11-18-2009 10:41 PM

Hi John im very intrested in the 120 J3 Cub, I have a Zenoah G26 riding the bench and need to install it on something. Will the 120 J3 Cub hold up to this engine?

skyrider2 11-20-2009 09:41 AM

John,
Yes, please send the rudder and bill to my original order.
skyrider2

ORIGINAL: nitrostaff1

Yes I do have a replacement rudder and it's $25 shipped to you. Can I bill this to your existing order?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: skyrider2

John,
I have a CMP020_Gas-Corsair120 purchased on
Order # yhst-17210252890263-54262 dated 9/17/2008.
Web Page: http://www.nitroplanes.com/f4ucorsair40.html
I broke the rudder on a noseover and need a replacement. I see that this model is back in stock so I figured you may have a replacement rudder. Please PM me with info.
Ed Redman (skyrider2)

nitrostaff1 11-25-2009 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: rascal35

John I purchased the FMS Skytrainer not long ago, and its great ezcept, the two screws that secure the wing atop the fuselage were waaaaaay too small for the holes, they have no bite and just slide in. Im not necessarily asking for the screws, just if you could tell me what size they need to be. I dont want to use something too small, or too big that cracks plastic. Thanks!!

Joe
What's your order number? Can you pin point to me which screw you are referring to on the manual?

John
Nitro Planes

nitrostaff1 11-25-2009 05:54 PM

sure I can help you on this one. What's your order number?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: dslusarc

I need a new fuselage and canopy for my Trojan. Had an accident and stalled at a low altitude.
http://www.nitroplanes.com/t28-troja...ird-plane.html

http://billsphotography.smugmug.com/...07461069_J8qbA

Don

nitrostaff1 11-25-2009 05:54 PM

You can try this one http://www.nitroplanes.com/fm08-102a.html

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Ralphbf

I need a roll of covering for the silver Tiger Moth.

nitrostaff1 11-25-2009 05:55 PM

sure I can help. What's your order number? I can get you these parts for $45 shipped to you. Can I bill it to your existing order?

John
Nitro Planes

nitrostaff1 11-25-2009 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: WarbirdFlyer404

Hi John im very intrested in the 120 J3 Cub, I have a Zenoah G26 riding the bench and need to install it on something. Will the 120 J3 Cub hold up to this engine?
I can not be sure but Horizon hobby said this is ok because this engine, Zenoah G26, is meant to beef up 1.20 size planes.

John
Nitro Planes

nitrostaff1 11-25-2009 06:13 PM

ok I'll have it go out today.

John
Nitro Planes

John,
Yes, please send the rudder and bill to my original order.
skyrider2

Yes I do have a replacement rudder and it's $25 shipped to you. Can I bill this to your existing order?

John
Nitro Planes

John,
I have a CMP020_Gas-Corsair120 purchased on
Order # yhst-17210252890263-54262 dated 9/17/2008.
Web Page: http://www.nitroplanes.com/f4ucorsair40.html
I broke the rudder on a noseover and need a replacement. I see that this model is back in stock so I figured you may have a replacement rudder. Please PM me with info.
Ed Redman (skyrider2)

Ralphbf 11-26-2009 02:10 AM

You can try this one http://www.nitroplanes.com/fm08-102a.html

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Ralphbf

I need a roll of covering for the silver Tiger Moth.

This link is for the 2m~200mX0.65m Cadmium-yellow, not the silver

Red Raider 11-30-2009 08:04 PM

I'm in need of a cowl for my Nitroplanes (CMP) P-40 Warhawk. I found this number on your website: CMP40_140-COWL. Any way to know when they will be available??
Thanks,
Steve

ashdec87 11-30-2009 09:11 PM

Any luck on the canopy for the CL-415?

thanks

ash

tailer1 12-03-2009 04:27 PM

I need to order a replacement cowl for (2008 Red Yak 52 3D 50 - 56" Version 2 Nitro Gas )

Thank you
Charles Bucci
414 425-2930

Ralphbf 12-03-2009 08:40 PM

How can customer support be so unimportant to you?

nowires 12-03-2009 10:31 PM

If you look on the prop., it's an 11 X 4.7.... My LHS had one but it was meant to secure with a nut on either side so I wasn't sure it would fit over the shaft correctly since the Sky Trainer doesn't use nuts to secure the prop. Instead, I got an 11 X 3.8 that had the identical prop shaft configuration. The LHS expert said since it had slightly less pitch, it will spin a bit faster but would work just fine. On further review, I think the 11 X 4.7 they had would work too.

So far, it's a great plane... I'm starting a post about the small probelms that were easily fixed with the model.

dslusarc 12-05-2009 12:46 AM

I have sent emails, done live chat, posted here, sent a PM, and even called for a replacement fuselage and canopy and I still can not get a price from anyone. Been waiting almost two weeks for a return call with the price[sm=punching.gif]

Ralphbf 12-05-2009 02:38 PM

So did you want low prices and customer service?

Good Luck.

bfrank88 12-05-2009 08:03 PM

I was told the replacement fuselages for the exceed j3 cub and other parts would be in in 4-6 weeks. that was in september, what gives?

elec1066 12-06-2009 12:09 PM

I just purchased a FMSskytrainer and it appears Ihave the newest nosewheel assembly, as its installationis not covered in the supplied manual,and it is a different setup than all the assemblyvideo(s) showon you tube. There are serious problems with it - the shaft is too short and does not fit properly in bearing so it wobbles. The small set screw stripped during assembly as Irotated the nosewheel to see if it was secure.This is otherwise a top notch airplane, but this nosewheel assembly is terrible. Even if it is assembledusing properinstructions Idoubt it would hold up any better than the previous design, and it may be worse.Do you plan to make some fix available? Idon't want to risk flying this planewith this setup. Again, it appears otherwise to be an excellent aircraft and deserves a proper nosewheel assembly.

Thanks

Tom M.

C Walls 12-08-2009 02:00 PM

John,

I purchased  a FMS skytrainer and recieved it last Friday.  I found out the hard way how horrible the nose wheel is assembled. The nose wheel broke during its first landing breaking the cowl, nosewheel,  and snapping the plastic piece that the motor mount  is attached too. Motor and metal mount are fine.  Can't believe how well the rest of the plane held up. It seems  the complaints keep comming in and I'm just wonder if  there are any solutions in sight for this problem? Also, I wouldn't be asking if this wasn't such a big design flaw. Would you be willing to relace at least a newer front nosewheel assembly, cowl, proppeller, and spinner( Basically the front of the plane is gone)? Not sure if I can fix the motor mount support (plastic)  without replaceing the entire fuselage but I'll try.

Order #:  <font size="2" face="Courier"><font size="2" face="Courier">yhst-17210252890263-101877

Thanks</font></font>

flyrcjets 12-08-2009 11:56 PM

Where can I get a wing for a Z50?

C Walls 12-09-2009 08:37 AM

John,

FMS SKYTRAINER 

In regards to my last post, I fixed the mounting plate for the motor mount. I can pick up a proppeller and spinner at a local hobby shop. I will try to fix or rig up a nose wheel for now. It looks like all I need is a new cowl. Do you have any in stock?  What is the cost for the used fuselage you mentioned in another post?

Order #:  <font size="2" face="Courier"><font size="2" face="Courier">yhst-17210252890263-101877

Thanks</font></font>

hshotty83 12-09-2009 02:23 PM

<pre>My order number is yhst-17210252890263-98158. I am in desperate need of a j-3 piper cub fuselage before christmas, I have been checking your site on a daily basis and it always says it's sold out. Please tell me you have one or even a fuselage that will work I don't care if it's painted.</pre>

flyrcjets 12-09-2009 08:48 PM

Your desperate! I can't fly without a wing LOL! So Nitro ,Do you have a replacement wing for the Yellow/Black Mazda Z50?
Thanks