RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8956324-nitromodels-replacement-parts-request_post-here.html)

bamiller 01-04-2010 09:20 PM

RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Hi! I bought the A-10 a few weeks back. I upgraded the batterywith one of your blue lipo 1300's 11.1v. I did several test runs on a platform checking motors, power, etc... running 1/2 to 3/4 throttle andall was good. (Intent not to blister the motors without a gentle breakin.) My weather today was finally decent enough to attempt the maiden.

However upon running down the runway it appeared tobe very under powered and that's when I noticed the left motor was not spinning.

I changed esc connections to the good motor as a test to rule out the esc/wiring. Soit appears to only be one motor causing the problem. Could the motor have been faulty? (One thing to note is that the center screwdid have to be tightened on one occasion and the fan housing did showsome rubbing. Not sure if that matters) Is there a way I can get a replacement motor or would I have to order a new one?

Thanks sincerely in advance for your response. My order number was 17210252890263+104731+5180453286decc573be4

Sincerely,

loyal customer (Brent)

rcrick10 01-05-2010 01:55 AM

hey john are you on vacation? have not heard from you. are you alright? you have never to so long to respond. any way the A10 i purchased lost the right motor in the third flight. is my higher voltage you are recommending burning these motors up? we all need a solution for this grossly under powered plane you are selling. [email protected] come on we stepped up to the plate with the cash, step up to the plate with customer service!!

kevinslep 01-05-2010 10:58 AM

Order No. yhst-17210252890263-102739

<span lang="EN">

4 Channel RTF FMS Sky Trainer Remote Control Brushless Motor/ESC/Lipo Airplane

I need some replacement clevises. Please let me know the price and availability.

Thank you,

Kevin</p></span>

bamiller 01-06-2010 10:13 PM

Looks like we have a similar issue. :-( I've tried looking for the replacement A-10 motor since Iam not sure where John is. (Hopefully everything is ok) but the site doesnt even allow me an option to add it to my shopping cart.

Is there anyone that can help us on a fried motor?

I went to a 1300 mah 11.1v. I was sooo careful not just to abuse the throttle. It worked one moment and as soon as I got it to the runway it died. There wasnt even a smell as if it burned out. :-(

pooploops 01-08-2010 04:13 PM

Where is John? i really need my parts for my FMSSky Trainer / Air Field Skyline 55'' plane

-Propeller (11x4.7)....................(279 4x119.4) Haoy (HY)
-Spinner and Spinner base
-Plastic motor plate with 4 screw holes. (To Attach motor with metal base to.)
-Thin Plastic Nose Cowl
-Metal washer for the motor

Could you please list the price of each item? Thanks

patzane 01-09-2010 05:21 AM

This may have already been asked but do you have plan to get any more of your CMP Spitfire 50 - 54" Nitro Gas Radio Control Warbird Plane w/ Scale Retracts ARF. The latest one you all had

69sofine 01-09-2010 09:52 AM

I just received my airfield version of the famous 55in. sky trainer and have already found issues!  It didn't come with a 110 volt power adapter for the charger,  it has the wing strut mount on the right wing glued on cockeyed, and also has a loose servo condition on the same wing. I would appreciate prompt service on these issues. If I find anymore issues I will let you know.  Email me @  [email protected] to let me know if you are concerned!                 order#724739[8D]:(

Bradock 01-09-2010 11:22 AM

Last Post from John Nitro Planes?? Is there a new support host??

69sofine 01-09-2010 01:00 PM

How are these guys staying in business with all of this bad report?http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...n/drowning.gif

pooploops 01-09-2010 02:02 PM

I don't know! Ive been waiting for over 3 weeks waiting for John to reply to my parts request.

opjose 01-09-2010 11:09 PM

FYI: John has not logged in since just after Xmas.

pooploops 01-09-2010 11:31 PM

Where is John anyways?

opjose 01-10-2010 12:26 AM

I do not know, hopefully we'll hear from him this week.

RCPCman 01-16-2010 10:56 AM

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum and I am looking to buy batteries and spare parts for the Barracuda- Blue item#TW-745-2A 3 ch plane . Does Nitro Plane carry them?

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Dave

BackIn 01-16-2010 06:27 PM

So does Nitroplanes still support this request forum? It does not look like anyone has replied in a while.

Well, here is my request, if anyone sees it. I am looking for the battery cover, and a new cowel for the J-Power 55" wing Cessna 182. It looks like I can get it from Banana, but would rather get it at Nitro, as that is where I got the plane.

Thanks,

wl7cpa 01-17-2010 01:34 AM

John-
Do you have spare parts for Dynam "Hawk Sky" ? Where do I access on your site to order ?

Bob Paris 01-17-2010 04:05 PM

Nitro Planes
P.O. Box 3382
Alhambra, CA 91803

July 17, 2006

Robert N. Paris

Lahaina, Hawaii 96761

Subject: Missing and warped plastic parts.

Dear Sir,
I only reveived two fuse boom oil cooler covers, with one being warped. The kit requires four oil cooler covers, two right and two left.

I also received two wing turbo charger covers in the kit, both being warped beyond usage, and incorrectly packed in the box.

Enclosed parts,
A) Two each, one right, one left Turbo Charger plastic covers
B) One each, oil cooler covers.

Please send to me,
A) two each, one right and one left Turbo Charger plastic covers
B) Four each, two right and two left oil cooler plastic covers

You will find all warped parts enclosed with in this box, please send me the replacement and missing parts.

Thank you,
Robert N. Paris

After more then three years...no responce, no parts and an unbuilt model.
Nitro Planes suck
Bobby of Maui

bcype 01-17-2010 05:45 PM

need new nose cone and ducted fan for the G&amp;C F16. My oder numberwas yhst-17210252890263-111024

rcrick10 01-17-2010 06:13 PM

good luck getting any parts from these deadbeats. i've spent about 1,000 bucks in rc stuff at nitroplanes over the years and they are willing to lose a customer for a few buck[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

ds1156 01-19-2010 01:13 PM

I bought a a-10 a little while ago. I only flew it twice before the one engine stop working!Looks like I need a new engine.
I'm also having some serious glitching going on when I try to land. Don't know what that's about.

This is the order number: 17210252890263-103773
This is the Link: http://www.nitroplanes.com/new204chathi.html

rcrick10 01-19-2010 03:33 PM

good luck getting a10 parts!!!!!!!!! or a response for that matter[&o]

madtowntwitch 01-20-2010 12:06 AM

lol

rcrick10 01-20-2010 12:32 AM

i see you also purchased a funny looking rc car thats just pops wheelies down the runway. i'm so sorry. don't pm john he don't give a rats ***** he got your money already. you toast!!! sorry

Bob Paris 01-21-2010 11:51 AM

When are you guys going to get it...Nitro Planes has no Customer Support. It's a hit and miss kind of thing...and if they have a partial kit in house...and someone takes the time to look...you may get your part (s).

I've had an issue with these folks for over three years trying to get missing and warped parts replaced...and nothing was ever given to me from these people, even after sending them the parts that were warped-with a list of missing parts.

Nitro Planes suck serious hind wind...and 90% if their models are out of stock anyway. If you were lucky enough to pay with a credit card (other then Pay Pal-Pay Pal is worse then these guys), you will get your money back from your credit card. These guys just don't give a *****.

Soft Landings Always,
Bobby of Maui

opjose 01-21-2010 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: ds1156

I bought a a-10 a little while ago. I only flew it twice before the one engine stop working! Looks like I need a new engine.
I'm also having some serious glitching going on when I try to land. Don't know what that's about.

This is the order number: 17210252890263-103773
This is the Link: http://www.nitroplanes.com/new204chathi.html
I believe we discussed this via PM.

Check the connectors to the non-working engine and make sure none of the wiring has broken or come loose.

At worst you can obtain a substitute Mabuchi motor of the same size, or you can purchase the motors ( buy a pair ) as RC parts.

As far as the glitching....

Test the receiver as I indicated, then route the antenna out the bottom of the wing to the tip.

The plane by default has the antenna routed right next to the ESC which is NEVER a good thing!

Some of the new videos on the web site also go into this little detail.