Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

How to get though Police Stops.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 05:06 AM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to get though Police Stops.

http://www.dattaway.org/stopped.mp4

Its a large video at 100MB, but shows how to protect your rights when stopped by police. If you ever "plan" on speeding or breaking the law, you might want to see this

Super awsome vid, I learned alot, and im sure this will help some of you guys in the future. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:19 AM
Wide Open

Default RE: How to get though Police Stops.

we have rights??? since when???
Old 01-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Frost_
My Feedback: (1)

1. You have the right to be lied to.

2. You have the right to be manipulated.

3. You have the right to be harrassed.

4. You have the right to be falsely accused.

5. You have the right to be forced to stop at unconstitutional traffic checkpoints.

6. You have the right to be called beligerent for disagreement.

7. You have the right to be lied to about YOUR OWN RIGHTS.

/endrant
Old 01-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Ron Olson

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

If you can say yes to most of the above, your name might be Kurt Busch!
Old 01-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Viper 15

I am sick of people dissing cops. Those who do are extremly immature and ungrateful. I can't list all of our rights that would be gone if there were no cops.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:08 PM
gubbs3

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From my experience...

Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. I won't next time sir. I'll see you in court sir.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:12 PM
That0neGuy
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

LOL yeap ^.Unless the cop happens to know you and search you whole vehicle for "crack" when he knows I dont mess around with that crap.I do however have my medical licene to smoke marijuana witch I had proof of but he still called 5 other cars out to mess with me.I happen to live in a city with the worst police department in america.Has anyone ever seen a COPS on Bakersfield CA?No, and dontl lie cuase there sint.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

ORIGINAL: Wide Open

we have rights??? since when???

Since your such a ******, why not just stay away from my thread? But no you gotta show yourself.
Feeling hurt?

Old 01-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Wide Open

dude, it was just a joke, nothing to get mad about. yes, i am aware we have rights, and thats very important. i wasnt trying to diss cops or anything.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Scootter76

I'll diss cops, I've known enough to know what's up. I've worked closely with them and been harrassed by them. There are more worthless badge happy *****s out there then there are guys who want to help people.

There are a few good cops out there but they are few and far between. When I meet them I make sure to let them know that I apreciate what they are doing and when I meet the *****s I let them know what I think of them too.

You want immature? How about the badge heavey punks who think they are so much better then everyone else because they wear a piece of tin? how about the guys who want to hassle you just because you have tattoos and a shaved head? What about the ones who pull you over just because they don't like the car you drive or the bike you ride? Their job is supposed to be to uphold the law, not find ways to harrass people who are just living their lives and minding their own business.

I'll quit dissing cops when they quit harrassing me for being alive and in their line of site.

Scootter
Old 01-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Viper 15

It just sounds like you have broken the law to much and are mad at them for catching you. If there were no cops who would catch serial killers, sex offenders, who would keep the rest of the U.S. from being like L.A?
Old 01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Scootter76

ORIGINAL: Viper 15

It just sounds like you have broken the law to much and are mad at them for catching you. If there were no cops who would catch serial killers, sex offenders, who would keep the rest of the U.S. from being like L.A?
I wish your delusions of how the police are were correct. I wish they were all trustworthy and out to save the world. There are some good cops out there, but they are few and far between. "To Protect and Serve" is a slogan, it's not in the job description. The police are not here to protect or serve anyone, they are here to uphold the laws as it is written and sometimes as they loosly translate it.

The reason the rest of the world isn't like L.A. is because the rest of us have more common sense and the local Gov. hasn't deemed all the crap they do in public okay to do. If the police are so great then how come small towns where the police know each individual person are having the worst Meth problems? It's just not acceptable to do it in public like it is in L.A.

Why don't you become a cop? Take your attitude and do something about the way we all see cops? Be kind and helping and understanding when mistakes are made. But from the tone of your posts and pm I don't believe that would be the case. Of all the cops I've known only the ones who are badge heavy get pissed when you say so.

I've never been arrested. I've never been to court for more then a traffic ticket. That wasn't for lack of some cops trying though.

I replied to your off forum question. If you need anything else hit me up there.

Scootter

[Edited for language]