Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Married... With Children

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 02:09 AM
Kemo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Married... With Children

Of all the epsiodes I have ever seen, who the heck is the little kid in episode 148? The episode starts out of some little boy crying "mommy i cant sleep" (or something among the lines). I have seen that runt in TWO episodes... the other is when marcy and peg ruin al's fishing trip... and they leave the kids home.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Married... With Children

That must have been one of a few episodes that didn't work out. They Bundy's had taken in a relatives kid and this happened at about the time that Peg in real life was pregnant. That was going to be included also until she miscarried.
If you've ever seen the very first episodes of the show, it was completely different to the ones that you are used to seeing as the kids were only infants. Those are rarely if ever shown in syndication.