Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

THE LOUNGE 3...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 04:42 PM
ElectricGuy007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE LOUNGE 3...

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

THAT'S THE MOST ILLEGAL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE SC CLASS RACING!!!

ORIGINAL: secretsg

Are you gonna use Egyptian Hypnosis in the SC class? [X(]
LMAO! I BET THAT WOULD DISTRACT EVERY RACER ON THE STAND, IF YOU DO THE LOCAMOTION..
Old 02-19-2011, 04:45 PM
ElectricGuy007

ORIGINAL: calvino

I did love getting revenge at them for their loud, loud, loud parties every weekend with my nitro... kinda wanted to tune it by their gate
Now that is funny, i bet they came outside and wonder WTH was that....haha
Old 02-19-2011, 04:53 PM
cumquat

ORIGINAL: ElectricGuy007

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

When I lived in perris we had a meth lab right next door.. Blew up.. 1/2 year later my parents moved.
Wow! I hear about stuff like that on the news all the time. Meth Labs exploding, people not knowing
what they are doing. You can see people as you walk down the street and can tell they are doing meth.
People that do meth age faster. If you knew the ingredients to make it, it will tell you why does
people wanna put that stuff in thier body. I heard it was like a lithium strip outa of a battery...some
other weird stuff. It's actually very disgusting...[&:]
they use drain cleaner, toilet cleaner, window cleaner, cough syrup and a bunch of other stuff. i bet sometimes the stuff turns into an all-purpose cleaner!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:07 PM
mobaddawg

Or just a bomb made up of house-hold items LOL.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:25 PM
cumquat

arent we Mr. house half burned
Old 02-19-2011, 08:54 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: cumquat

arent we Mr. house half burned
haha that's about as good as "everything cleaner" . It also has red phosphorous and kerosene and cough strips and just tons of nasty, nasty, evil stuff. I mean ask anyone in their right mind to eat some kerosene or drain cleaner and they won't touch the stuff but give them meth which has that + some other stuff and
Old 02-19-2011, 10:38 PM
mechanizeddeath

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Eman77

The 12T 550 was a great idea, it didn't occur to me that I needed a beefier motor to handle the heavier tires and not overheat. Ruined my 19T 540 can that way. Oh well, it was pretty old.

Ran the 801xt briefly today too. I had the MMM esc dialed way down (very tame settings) to test. Handles it well. Time to turn it up a notch. I pulled a few wheelies even like that though, on 4s.
I'm a believer in the 12T 550 for Tamiyas, believe me! It doesn't fit in all of them but works wonderful in the ones that it does.

M-04M - Worked great, though motor is close to rear tire and balance is slightly off.
TB-02 - Did not fit, required more dremeling than I was comfortable with.
Grasshopper - Worked great, balance is off however.
Lunchbox - Did not try, should be similar to Grasshopper.
Levant - Did not try.
Dark Impact - Overheats TEU-101, requires grinding down shaft or drilling hole in pinion/spur cover.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Lunchboxer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Technically, it is not the fault of TEU-101.. as it is officially rated only for 27T motors.. ha!
Old 02-19-2011, 10:44 PM
mechanizeddeath

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

Technically, it is not the fault of TEU-101.. as it is officially rated only for 27T motors.. ha!
hahaha! Yeah, it certainly shouldn't be able to power it at all. The fact that it even does in the other cars is impressive. I think because they are 2WD, less strain on the system and thus lower temperatures. Gearing also plays a part, I'm sure.

I still remember the first time I ran it in the M chassis, after a single pack there was rubber dust all over the inside of the shell and chassis, from the constant wheelspin.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:47 PM
mechanizeddeath

ORIGINAL: cumquat

they use drain cleaner, toilet cleaner, window cleaner, cough syrup and a bunch of other stuff. i bet sometimes the stuff turns into an all-purpose cleaner!
Lots of highly corrosive and explosive chemicals. Remember justavillian? Well he's a firefighter, and he was telling me about a mobile meth lab they encountered. The "brewing" or whatever you want to call it took place in the trunk, and the result either burned or leaked through the trunk and was so corrosive it damaged the road itself.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:50 PM
mechanizeddeath

Supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Good thing I didn't go with my first impulse to swap back to the all seasons this weekend. Could be up to 7 inches!

The last of the blizzard snow just melted too, for the most part.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

Wow I just drove home from work in the worst conditions I have ever driven in. All uphill with at least a foot on the road, still snowing and foggy as fog... I just cant fall asleep soon enough to go boarding tomorrow.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

When I lived in perris we had a meth lab right next door.. Blew up.. 1/2 year later my parents moved.
Wow... that's scary. Down the road from our house there's a house that everyone suspects (and maybe right) as being a drug house but as usual, the police department doesn't have the $ to go in there and find out... aaah gets me upset. Best part is there's kids there also [&:]. I did love getting revenge at them for their loud, loud, loud parties every weekend with my nitro... kinda wanted to tune it by their gate
Yea its always scary.. Perris itself was scary. One day my neighbor (same house) was getting off the bus. The kid was probably my age 15/16. Black truck pulls up 5 guys get out beat the living ......... out of him.. Crazy stuff.. Hospitalized.

Wow! I hear about stuff like that on the news all the time. Meth Labs exploding, people not knowing
what they are doing. You can see people as you walk down the street and can tell they are doing meth.
People that do meth age faster. If you knew the ingredients to make it, it will tell you why does
people wanna put that stuff in thier body. I heard it was like a lithium strip outa of a battery...some
Its true.. If you know what your looking for you can find them everywhere. The ingredients are pretty nasty.. Nothing you want to be putting in your body.. Its sad how quick things get out of hand.

Some crazy people in perris period.. Its ghetto ghetto ghetto.. If anyone moves to california I would highly suggest not moving there.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:11 AM
mobaddawg

I've always wondered why so many people that are in rc live in either California or Florida.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:24 AM
ElectricGuy007

Wow... that's scary. Down the road from our house there's a house that everyone suspects (and maybe right) as being a drug house but as usual, the police department doesn't have the $ to go in there and find out... aaah gets me upset. Best part is there's kids there also [&:]. I did love getting revenge at them for their loud, loud, loud parties every weekend with my nitro... kinda wanted to tune it by their gate
Yea its always scary.. Perris itself was scary. One day my neighbor (same house) was getting off the bus. The kid was probably my age 15/16. Black truck pulls up 5 guys get out beat the living ......... out of him.. Crazy stuff.. Hospitalized.

Its true.. If you know what your looking for you can find them everywhere. The ingredients are pretty nasty.. Nothing you want to be putting in your body.. Its sad how quick things get out of hand.

Some crazy people in perris period.. Its ghetto ghetto ghetto.. If anyone moves to california I would highly suggest not moving there.

The only thing bad i can see about thinking about california is hookers walking down the street,
Im sure in Vegas it's much worse, my freind and his parents went to Vegas for vacation
and they saw two gay guys kissing each other at a bar. He's dad told him just keep walking
dont even look at them. That would freek me the heck out![X(]
Old 02-20-2011, 02:27 PM
DarkFire989

FG is finally running up to par.

On the other hand the Baja is way worse off. It turned out it just wasnt a 6$ spur gear. Upon further inspection the gear case is blown apart in 2 and one of the gears is destroyed. It was a good weekend though all and all.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:50 PM
FahrtAutoRC

I took all the weight out of my truck in a stroke of pure blind optimism, now we are getting our snow as a type. Damn you ohio!

ORIGINAL: mechanizeddeath

Supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Good thing I didn't go with my first impulse to swap back to the all seasons this weekend. Could be up to 7 inches!

The last of the blizzard snow just melted too, for the most part.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:40 PM
redfisher1974

LB gone for the weekend?
Old 02-20-2011, 04:42 PM
mechanizeddeath

think so, Lounge has slowed to a crawl.

speaking of slowed to a crawl, we got blasted pretty hard by snow:

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...d-in-131-crash
Old 02-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

I had a great day!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:17 PM
mobaddawg

I think me and LB traded spot for the weekend. I'm gone during the week and he's gone on the weekends. I'm just the sucky fill in. LoL[&:]
Old 02-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Lunchboxer

cause CA is a very big state... A lot of people there...

ORIGINAL: mobaddawg

I've always wondered why so many people that are in rc live in either California or Florida.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Lunchboxer

I am spending time with wife this weekend, ha! So not much post ar RCU!
Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 PM
mechanizeddeath

Remember how some time back (6 months?) I was thinking about moving to Boston? I ended up not going through with it, but there's a possibility I might end up not far from there.

My brother has had a very high paying job possibility open up, and if it pans out he'll end up moving to Washington DC. And he wants me to go along with him.

Of course its nothing official yet, and I doubt the girlfriend will be very happy either way, but I've been spinning my wheels here in MI for so long I've started to lose my mind. [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 02-21-2011, 05:01 AM
kaiser01

good morning loungers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.