Community
Search
Notices
OMP - Ohio Model Products Support Forum Discuss products and get support from OMP. This forum is operated by the owners of OMP and your support questions or complaints will be handled as OMP deems appropriate.

Will the AFP work with Futaba 9ZAP?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 06:11 PM
elan120
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the AFP work with Futaba 9ZAP?

I am planning to get back into flying again as soon as next Spring, and would like to get started with the sim. Since I still have my old Futaba 9ZAP, I would like to know if the interface from AFP will work with this transmitter.

In addition, I have left a voice mail message to Dion, hoping to get a call back soon, so I can get the order started, but if anyone knows, how long is the lead time to California?

Finally, is there any new upgrades coming soon? If yes, what are the new features and what is the cost?

Thank you,

Kevin
Old 09-30-2004, 05:26 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Will the AFP work with Futaba 9ZAP?

Yes, it will work right out of the box with that radio. Tested many times.

If you order today it will ship first thing tomorrow and is about 3 days to Cali.

Only upgrade I heard of is new USB cable. Not sure of the price or release date. I'm sure it's going to be around $150.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:38 PM
elan120
My Feedback: (1)

Dion,

I have tried to call you but could not get through. Could you inform the shipment information on the order I placed with you on the phone last Thursday (9/30/04)? I still have not received the package yet.

Thank you,

Kevin Sung
Old 10-06-2004, 05:18 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

PM'd you the tracking number.

Thanks!