Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
 just a question to all e-fliers >

just a question to all e-fliers

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

just a question to all e-fliers

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just a question to all e-fliers

i was just wondering how many people fly electric and only electric and how many people believe electric is the better solution for power and reliability,also in my opinion its taking over and soon glow will almost be eliminated or close to it just wondering what u guys think thanks![8D]
Old 08-03-2005, 04:04 PM
My Feedback: (39)

Default RE: just a question to all e-fliers

well I only fly electric boat electric and race electric the only gas or nitro related thing I have is my T-MAXX. And to nitro powed airplanes coverted to electric[8D].[img][/img]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16801.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	305211   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb90756.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	305212  
Old 08-03-2005, 08:46 PM

sweet planes i just finished my tm 400 and it flew great but was a little tail heavy flew knife edge great but wait thats not scale! lol well anyways thanks alot
Old 08-03-2005, 08:51 PM

how do u post pics on here?
Old 08-03-2005, 08:58 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Posting a question on this forum is a little silly because we are all biased. But not only is the power to weight ratio better, reliability better, they are safer to fly (relates to weight and reliability) and less cash tied up in things that go crunch.

Again I am biasing this because I moved from flying 40/60 size gas to 36" to 40" electric, not exactly equivelent planes but very equivelent fun.

So are gasser dying? Go to your local R/C group and check out the average age of the gas flyers, then check out the average age of the electric flyers. I am afraid you will find that gas is dying (quite literally).
Old 08-03-2005, 09:03 PM

very good point there, lwatson ive been flying for two years and im 17 so ive had my fair share of compliments and problems but ive had quite a few airplanes and still do but ive decided to give up glow all together and stick with electric im actuallly trying to sell my eagle 2 on here and no ones offering i mean come on 100 for plane,radio,receiver, servos,engine(supertigre 40) and extra parts i think it might be the fact thats its not e powered but not sure
Old 08-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post a picture by clicking either reply or quote button and then upload from that screen. The fast reply at the bottom of the threads does not have photo upload option.