Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Reload this Page >

Official Hobby Zone "Super Cub" Thread

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Official Hobby Zone "Super Cub" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 01:27 PM
ArcadeAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have just finished a brush less upgrade to my Super Cub, But I posted it in the wrong place.....

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/arf-...r-upgrade.html
Old 04-14-2015, 06:20 AM
BIGDFLYS

I just picked up a used SC a couple days ago that wasin decent shape. First thing I did was reinforce the battery box area as it was loose, then taped the wing tips and edges, still undecided on whether or not to add a spar or tape across the bottom. I also went through my wheels and put on a bigger tailwheel. Thinking about bigger tires on the nain landing gear. May actually fly it today if the wind stays calm.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:33 AM
ArcadeAir

Fter getting the CG just right, (and a little 2 part epoxy) I was able to get a good flight in yesterday. The cub flies quite well even in sustained 10 mph wind.!