Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

46 inch Goldberg Profile ARF

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

46 inch Goldberg Profile ARF

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 09:22 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: 46 inch Goldberg Profile ARF

Forgot to say....I can hand lawnch my Extreme 330 strait up with the ABC .51 with the 12/4 APC prop on it. A very fast and easy way to get airborn. SOME FUN!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:52 PM
captinjohn

Last time I flew my Extreme 330 ...I had a couple of flame outs. The weather was getting colder and it rained as soon as we left the field. Would the weather cause that. What is the very best glow plug that may prevent flame-outs? Thanks Capt,n
Old 11-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Just Plane Nuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a goldburg 330 for a couple of years and I really liked that plane. Almost every time I went flying I took it with me. But sadly it met its demise at a profile fly-in last month in Nashville. All I can say is it was one heck of a crash it went straight down at full throttle after the battery gave out on me. It was one of those planes that flew good and I was willing to get stupid with it because it was the oldest profile in the fleet. Now my favorite profile is hands down the OMP 47" Yak ARF. This is the best profile I have ever flown.
Dale
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz78266.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	351139  
Old 11-09-2005, 09:43 PM
captinjohn

OUCH!!!!!! I hope you saved the rc gear & engine. Yup I can see me getting another kind of profile for next year....they are FUN!!!