Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Copperhead Aviation

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 09:40 PM
TorkRollN32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Copperhead Aviation

http://www.copperheadaviation.com/

good foam planes...almos impossible to break watch the vids
Old 11-07-2005, 02:34 AM
BadBoy__MadMikey

Default RE: Copperhead Aviation

hey there, i have seen and flew these planes in person!!! a friend of mine here in spartanburg has had several of them. in my opion the extra flys a little better than the yak!!! i watched jason shulman fly it at seff and was doing parachutes just inchs off the deck!!!! but i have had a very hard time getting in touch with copperhead!!! have wrote emails and made phone calls to get no answers!!!! in a rc mag a few months ago one of there guys Barry had this picture at seff with the extra!!! it'sa great lookin plane and flys great!!!

Mike
Old 11-07-2005, 08:54 AM
jester125

$90!

What could possibly make this worth $90 when there are so many quality foamy's way way under that price.

Chris
Old 11-07-2005, 10:50 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

ORIGINAL: jester125

$90!

What could possibly make this worth $90 when there are so many quality foamy's way way under that price.
Looks to me it's worth more then a lot of other foamies out there. Prices for products is not always based on what else is on the market, especially where there are no other foamies like it. It's based on what someone will pay for it.

I think the kits look great and like no other foamy out there. Looks like lots of nice features, designs and trim not seen in other foamies. In fact, I think I just talked myself into getting one.

Good looking stuff you got there Tork, good luck with it!
Old 11-07-2005, 10:32 PM
TorkRollN32

i knw the guy(s) who own the company and fly with them reguarly at our field here in harrisburg...Barry is a good flyer and he does put the plane through its paces. I am the only one who broke the plane so far and that as when i got dioriented bout 50 ft up and went nose down into the pavement ...10 mins later it was back up and flyin...the plane is truey worth the money.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:53 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

They'll be selling a bunch of them for sure. $89 is not a bad price for the plane. Showed several people and everyone is impressed. Prolly best designs since I saw the SlowFlyer.com stuff.

EDIT:

Just got off the phone with them, got an Extra coming my way. Will post pics vids as soon as I get it.

If you guys haven't watched the videos I suggest you watch this one of the Extra. Love the way it slams down into the ground and flies right away after the wind blows it over at 5:17 on the video. I don't think any of them $40 foamies will be able to do that.

Video link: http://www.copperheadaviation.com/Video/ExtraStiffy.asp