Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Pizazz -Receiver antenna routeing????

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Pizazz -Receiver antenna routeing????

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 12:40 AM
Sewerdude
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pizazz -Receiver antenna routeing????

In in the final stages on the Pizazz. About ready to go. One thing, The manual says run the antenna out through the bottom of the hatch. I dont really like that idea. Everytime you remove the hatch your going to have to monkey with the antenna and could damage it. So, how did you guys run the antenna in your Pizazz. Got any ideas? Or should I just go with the instructions. Thanks, JT
Old 05-12-2003, 11:35 AM
hw123
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JT i have built 2 pizazz's and i always did them the way the book said. I used clear 3m tape and taped it to the botom of the fuselage all the way back. Once you get the plane setup, you shouldn't really have to take the hatch off to do anything. Thats the way i did them and haven't had any trouble so far. Hope this helps. Robin
Old 05-12-2003, 01:18 PM
bentgear

run it back to behind the rear of the hatch in some tubing glued to the sides, then exit behind the hatch on the bottom. Cut the tubing into short sections, all you want to do is keep it out of the servo.
Ed M.
Old 05-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Goinstraightup
My Feedback: (26)

I've done 2 also. I ran mine right out the fuse side. I didn't like going through the hatch either.