Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Extreme 330 - Started assembly

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Extreme 330 - Started assembly

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Sewerdude
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Extreme 330 - Started assembly

Moved this from the ARF Forum------ Decided to start on the Extreme this afternoon. I briefly looked it over when I received it the other day, I need to do the finishing touchs on the Pizazz. Anyway, cut the plastic off the wings ,fuse etc, was really impressed with covering job. Everything was tight and covering was cut straight, nice work. Checked out the alerions because alot of the guys on here had trouble with them being warped upon arrival. Guess what, mine are to. Heard you can straighten them out with a iron. Mine seem to be bowed in the middle. How would I go about applying heat to them? The inside of the bow or the outside? Anyway, on to the wing in the fuse. Nice fit! Really impressed once again, see pic. All in all this seems to be a quality arf. Alot better than some I've seen. I might have some other question as the assembly process continues, But I'm happy so far with this purchase. JT

JT-Indiana has attached this image (click for full size):
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	75600_9469.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	45169  
Old 05-04-2003, 11:01 PM
Sewerdude
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Extreme 330 - Started assembly

Got the alerion bowing problem solved. Applied some heat from my iron and alittle pressure. Took a few minutes , but atleast their straight now. JT