Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
Reload this Page >

Vote! Which plane should I get?

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Vote! Which plane should I get?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 12:32 PM
ChuckAuger
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vote! Which plane should I get?

Yes, I was just kidding.

I think you are putting way too much thought into this whole thing...which may not be a bad thing, but it could drive you crazy with all the choices. Any of the planes you have listed will fly very slow and predictable with the throws turned down. They all have thick wings and low wing loading and will fly slower than a trainer. All of them.

There are subtle differences that more advanced flyers may be able to notice, but as far as just flying around, these differences would be so small that the average flyer wouldn't know it.

For the type of flying you are contemplating, I would just pick the one that I thought looked the best. You will be happy with any of them.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:02 PM
flip3d

tower hobbiex extra 300 profile

great

webra 50
rocks
Old 05-15-2003, 04:35 PM
AJT

I would say a GP GEE BEE profile YS 53. been flying it for a couple of years and I love it! But They stopped making that kit (BOO- HOO) I'll miss that plane if I crash it!!
AJT