Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Futaba T6XA s throttle control

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Futaba T6XA s throttle control

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 06:44 PM
jw4h

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Futaba T6XA s throttle control

does anyone know how to reverse the throttle and Elevator? the throttle is on the right side and the Elevator is on the left. I sure could use the help

Thanks
Old 08-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Diggr

Default Mode 1 vs Mode 2

It appears that your TX is configured for Mode 1 operation and you want to reconfigure it for Mode 2 Operation. And that leads me to several questions.

Did you purchase the system new, and do you have the instruction manual for the system? (The manual will have a the number 1M23N02010 in the lower left corner of the front page).
If you are not the original purchaser, where did you get the system?
Where are you located, US Europe?

If you don't have the manual for the system, go to www.futaba-rc.com/downloads/manuals.html and scroll down the page until you get to the 6XAS/XHS line and download the PDF version of the manual. If you can't find it for some reason, PM me an E-Mail address and I will send you a copy.

To check for current TX mode do the following:
Hold down the two MODE buttons and turn on the TX.
The display will show the word "STCK X" where X is a number (I suspect it will show 1) and that number will be flashing.
Press the DATA INPUT + or - key until the display shows "STCK 2".
Turn the TX off.

The system should have reset to MODE 2 operation. To check, repeat the above step 1. If the display shows "STCK 2" you have done the easy part.

Now, does the throttle stick have detents that leave it where you put it and the elevator self center as it is currently configured? If that is the case you're going to have to open up the case and reconfigure parts on the inside, moving things from side to side. My gut feel is to tell you to take it to a qualified service location and have them do it. I've never had mine opened up, and I don't know how comfortable you are doing something like that, so you'll have to tell us.

Hope this helps to some degree.

Diggr
Old 08-24-2015, 09:13 AM
jw4h

thank you that did it. it was on mode 1 operation reset to mode 2 and check to make sure it was on acro hit set .Everything came back to normal. Thanks again Have a good day.
jw4h