Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

rx and tx repair in Sydney Australia

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

rx and tx repair in Sydney Australia

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 12:22 AM
hdeen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rx and tx repair in Sydney Australia

Anyone living in Sydney (OZ) know someone or place that would repair rx and tx (- namely JR) ? I need an alternative than having to send it to O'Reilleys in Adelaide.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:55 AM
The Ghost

Default RE: rx and tx repair in Sydney Australia

O'Reilleys ar the JR Agent in OZ. I know there are repairers in Sydney but not shore where. A friend sent his JR Apex set to JR Japan and had it back in 3 weeks, Repaired and with new batteries, No Charge.

Cheers.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:34 PM
sigrun

I'd advise you send it to O'Reilly. You get the job done right the first time & it'll cost you no more to return ship it via the EAA courier channel than it will in fuel for dropoff/pickup in Sydney traffic with someone 'local'.

IME Michael is a trustworthy trader to deal with even if one or two of the hired help there now need an occasional abrupt reminding that their relevance to the business is service to the customer, not the other way around. There's only the one obnoxious &%$! there that I've had the misfortune to come across. Just refuse to deal with him and ask to speak with someone else if you strike him.

Old 04-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Andy McC

I agree, send it to O'Reilly. I have posted a TX to them on 2 separate occasions and had no problem. Use the box and foam packing that the Tx came in if you still have it. Give them a ring they have always been helpful. AS an alternative try Bod Davidson at Silvertone in Sydney. PS Whats the problem ? fuses blowing by any chance?