Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

HELP!!! Receiver or trasmitter problems? I need advice please!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

HELP!!! Receiver or trasmitter problems? I need advice please!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:46 AM
Neb_16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!! Receiver or trasmitter problems? I need advice please!!!!

Hi there. I had a parkzone f27 c for a while, then put the electronics into a small nitro plane. Flew great for several months then a few weeks back the engine ran out of fuel in the air and i had to do a rough forced landing. The plane was not damaged to severely, but the electronics seem to be screwed up? When i turn the electrical switch on in the airplane, the servos jitter like normal, so they are obviously getting power. When i turn the transmitter on and try to control the servos, nothing happens, however. Occasionally the servos will act like they are "trying" to obey the trasmitter (a quick thrust in the direction of commanded motion) but then stop a fractioin of a second later. I have fresh batteries in both the transmitter and battery pack on the plane. The transmitter seems to be in fine condition. I am assuming the problem is the receiver or crystals? If the reciever was damaged would the servos still be getting power though? I am eager to get back out flying and just want some advice about what I parts i need to get to fix her up. Thanks