Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

HHEELLPP men hyper 7 pros

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 08:34 PM
monster man14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HHEELLPP men hyper 7 pros

Man i love the hyper 7, but just one thing, i just got my hyper 7, i could never get it to start up[:@][:@][sm=angry.gif][&:][&:][&o][&o]. Any tips on breaking in, making starting easier, and making sure that i will always be able to start it up. im using the stock hyper engine of the hyper 7 pbs not pcr. Please give me some tips on breaking in, making starting eaiser and makeing sure i dont have a have time starting again. The engine is bound up.....it will not crank either with the pull start or the starter box [:@][:@][sm=angry.gif][&:][&:][&:][:@].

Please and Thank You,
Andy
Old 08-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Super_Dave

Default RE: HHEELLPP men hyper 7 pros

The motors hydro locked and thats why it wont turn over. Take out the glow plug and empty the fuel out of the cylinder. If its still hard to turn over leave the glow plug loose untill you get it started and running then tighten it back down. To break in let the motor idle for 2 tanks of fuel and you need to get the engine temp up to about 200-220 degrees. 3 tank run it slow on a flat surface at the same temp and run it a little harder 4th then do final tuning on 5th tank and thats it for break in. You really need someone else to help you break the motor in who knows what there doing nitro is a lot of matinence and you will have a hard time if you don't know what your doing.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:08 AM
hyper701

Default RE: HHEELLPP men hyper 7 pros

check out my thread its called BREAKING IN MY NEW HYPER 8 PORT the guys helped me out heaps. the one thing i found when i couldnt start mine was caus it would keep flooding, i had to lean it out a bit then it started heaps easyer, but remember keep it rich during break in process.
i had the same prob caus i got the needle settings from the ofna web site, they were WRONG way to rich and the engine wouldnt start. GOOD LUCK