Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

ttr wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 08:05 PM
ringneck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ttr wheels

was whanting to know if the 5 star wheels that come with the kit are any good? i mounted road tires on mine to break in engines with so they never made it to the track. do they stay true after long mains? has anybody broke them things like that i like the looks of them over the ttr multi spoke rims im curently useing treadz rims and tires. but i want a set of pink wheels to match my wing.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:19 PM
scrapheep

Default RE: ttr wheels

Stock rims that come with the kit are trash... they break on the inside support of the spokes.
I suggest if you want colored rims try dyeing a set of racers edge (advantage) wheels.
You could probably dye a set of TTR wheels also, the boiling process may help them last a little longer.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:12 PM
EB4man

Default RE: ttr wheels

I haven't had any problem with the 5 stars. I like them, I just got 2 sets of black ones and a black wing.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd92091.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	314711