Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

new ttr fuel tank and more!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 10:28 PM
ringneck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new ttr fuel tank and more!!!

2 weeks ago i started my ttr for the first time and noticed the fuel tank leaked ive read threads on this site about the tanks leaking. well my LHS sent it back to ace. well today i picked up my new upgraded ttr tank it now has a splash guard the fuel nipple is different and the pickup is alot better. the new tanks look great but also in the bag to what a great surprise was a new one peice center diff. brace in hard anodized aluminum just like the chassis made by thunder tiger!!!!! it fits perfect and takes the load of the long screws. its funny cause i was gonna order the kingheadz brace but looks like thunder tiger saved me 40.00. i am very impressed with ace and the quik turn around time. and not to mention the ultra cool brace. ive never tried to post pics on this site befor so ill give it a try tomorow
Old 08-31-2005, 12:46 AM
sh0wtime

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: new ttr fuel tank and more!!!

be careful about running that new tank as i've heard they are very close to the limit so if you are running long fuel lines with a filter etc forget it as you'll be found out in scrutineering[:'(]
Old 08-31-2005, 04:37 AM
EB4man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new ttr fuel tank and more!!!

needless to say...I'll sending my tank in TODAY!! lol I got the flat chassis for it too. have not installed it yet but it is super thick. I like it.