Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

kyosho inferno 7.5 brushless diff problems

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

kyosho inferno 7.5 brushless diff problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 12:00 PM
fathead431
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kyosho inferno 7.5 brushless diff problems

hello everybody
ive just converted my kyosho inferno mp 7.5 sports 3 to brushless. running a 9xl, mmm, 6s hyperion (yes i know its too much for the 9xl but i dont care) and rcm mount. the motor is cheap and nasty but still incredible. i need help. my center diff cannot resist the power, and is causing the front tyres to spin and explode. no kidding. ive been through 4 sets. i was thinking about some 500k oil in there, but i dont know whether the diff will hold the oil or just leak or even burst under the pressure. ive been looking at diff lock putty too, but does it completely lock the diff? or does it leave some spin?
help!