Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

What is a hack?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:55 PM
bweiler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is a hack?

I raced for the third time this weekend and had trouble. The guy next to me was a real distraction. He bent forward and I couldn't see my car and I crashed. He was stepping forward and back, jerking around and, this is weird, he was like punching an imaginary person in front of him with his steering arm. (older guys, think Ralph Cramden). He was yelling half the time.

When we turn marshalled, he smirked at me. Am I imagining things or is this some kind of weird way to distract others on the drivers stand? or do some people just amp way up when they race? isn't it common knowledge that amping way up will hurt your driving?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:29 PM
vnmsgt

Default RE: What is a hack?

I have seen some people do weird things when they drive on the stand. That guy just sounded like a idiot. Hard to tell if he was trying to distract you or not. I would just stay away from him on the stand next time you race with him.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:03 PM
K_B

Those type of people are so annoying. I've encounted a few. Yelling and similar behavior should not be tolerated. I have had a few talks with these kinds of people at our own races.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:21 PM
INTEGRA

if some one is being a dummie on the stand go talk to the RD or talk to the racer after the race and let him know your feeling's...if he blow's up he's shown his true color's and imo needs a talkin to from some one who could end his race day NO questions asked.[sm=what_smile.gif]
Old 01-07-2009, 12:25 AM
TRIPPLE A STRONG
Banned

SORREY I WILL NOT DO IT ANYMORE
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM
ace9213

ORIGINAL: TRIPPLE A STRONG

SORREY I WILL NOT DO IT ANYMORE
lol it was you?

you both are from CA. if it really is you. then id lmfao
Old 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Osirisf16

Oh my God, what a coinsidence lmao
Old 01-07-2009, 04:47 PM
motionmachine

A hack is a no good driver who consistantly crashes into everything and everyone. What a minute, that would best describe alot of MT racers

Back when I raced regularly, I witnessed some dumb um stuff. Drivers racing while standing in the middle of the track, adults screaming at kids for not getting out of there way, shouting matches, everything to fist a flying. IMO, this hobby can bring the best and worst out of some people...