Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 08:21 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: My 1/12 Jammin CRT.5 big block build

ORIGINAL: JRockZ

I also had a few screws fall out in my front hubs today too, i'd guess this is common and im sure i read somewhere about the hubs being a problem anyone else have this happen? Yak?? I replaced them and used a dab of light thread lock on the very tips where they grab into the weird little nuts inside the C-hubs but i fear this happening again, so is aluminum hubs the fix maybe?

Can't say I had that I had my C-hubs split in half after 2 runs, and rip my knuckle apart, STRC has alum CNC knuckles for $25, and C-hubs for $25 too. I can say I whacked the front end on my one so hard the C-hub, and knuckles were the ONLY thing that weren't damaged (even broke the entire steering setup which also is STRC alum now )