Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

What's New Guy's?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 PM
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's New Guy's?

Its been forever and then some since I last logged on here. Ive been debating on getting back into the R/C scene again seeing as how my obsession with 1:1 is getting pretty pricey. Whats hot right now for new vehicles? Ive been out of the game for to long to even know. Your help could get me back in the game! [8D]
Old 12-27-2011, 08:56 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: What's New Guy's?

Hey man. There is a new crop of cars/trucks that have me pretty excited. I am REALLY excited about the Axial Terra Buggy and the HPI Apache Series. Both of these are shipping within a few weeks. I am going to get one or the other, not sure which yet.

Axial Terra-

HPI Apache C1-

HPI is coming out with a 1/8 scale GASSER truck, Savage based (i.e. gasoline premix)

There is some goings on in fifth scale. Brushless is getting cheaper and good Lipos are really cheap now.

I was out for a while too. I am just getting back in after about a year off.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:17 PM
My Feedback: (23)

Awesome!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:28 AM
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like HPI's teaser you posted! 1/8 scale gasoline power with a nitro engine head sticking out of the back of the truck
Old 12-28-2011, 03:09 PM
My Feedback: (325)

Takedown , How ya' doing? Happy New year.

Sorry I can't help you with what's hot in vehicles , 6 months ago I got into planes and haven't looked at surface vehicles since.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:37 AM

Nothing is really grabbing my eyes.. idk
Old 12-31-2011, 07:00 PM

here r a few links to whats new....

http://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/6407xo1
http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...rodId=LOSA0807
http://www.losi.com/Products/Default...rodID=LOSB0128

Short Course racing is huge right now....and 1/8 Buggy and Truggy ..Nitro or Elec.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:22 AM
My Feedback: (12)

Hello Mr. Takedown,sir. As your last post of "What's new guys?" was back in 2011,and the anwers were kind of short & lackluster,I see why you haven't posted since then. But as there's a thread on the CEN forum titled "Where to get parts for my CEN MATRIX TR ARENA truggy" with a few fellow CENnatics (including myself) that would give up an appendage or two to learn the following info; What's the part #'s for that "factory brushless conversion kit" you installed in that fancy-schmansy TR Arena you converted? And if that info. is long gone,maybe post a few pics of your installation so we can get an idea how you dealt with the center diff issue & if the conversion held up or was a waste of time & we should go in another direction.
Even if the truggy is long gone,any info. (including a "don't know/don't care") would be fine,so we knew to look elsewhere. Thanks,Stan O.
[email protected]

Last edited by so65imp3s3s; 05-01-2014 at 11:28 AM.