Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Need help !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 10:31 PM
savageman01
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help !!!!!!!!!!

i just purchased a traxxas revo at an auction it has the evx-2 waterproof esc and twin brushed motors

so i got the truck home and charged the batteries powered it up and it ran fine
and when the batteries died i let them cool and recharged now here is where the prob starts
i plugged everything in went to power up and the esc light shows green for a second then shuts off
and that is all it does no steering nothing please help it is confusing the hell out of me
Old 05-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Large Larry

What batteries and charger are you using?
Old 05-01-2014, 06:29 AM
savageman01

Default Need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Stock batteries and a dynamite prophet charger
Old 05-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Large Larry

It could be a servo glitching out, try unplugging one servo at a time and see if that makes it work. It might also be a sticky power button, a small shot of silicone spray might help free it up if that's the problem. I know it's a silly question but did you make sure to fully charge the batteries? When you say auction do you mean like ebay or something? I'm wondering if the truck is new? If it is the best thing to do would be to contact Traxxas, it wouldn't surprise me if they just send you a new ESC.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:36 PM
savageman01

no the car is not new but close there was no scratches on the underside and the body looked brand new i purchaced it at a local auction house and i scored on the price 80.00 !!!!!!!!!
the batteries were fully charged i put them in antoher car and they worked perfect but i will try your tips thank you i will keep you posted