Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

OFNA Buggy - How much is this worth?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 10:51 AM
emplox
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EXT2Rob
It IS possible to bind more than one car to a transmitter, even if it is only a "single car" radio. That's what I 've done with my GT2, bound both cars to it. I can use either car with the same radio, just not at the same time. 
ah, nice! thanks. Do you think the GT2 is better than the traxxas remote i currently have?
Old 06-07-2016, 11:12 AM
EXT2Rob

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're having issues with the Traxxas remote, I'd say yes. Hard to beat a $20 solution. And yes, it comes with a receiver too. (Replacement receivers are only $8) I like the GT2 cuz it just plain works. They have a GT3B that also works, however, its white-on-black display is hard to read, and I'm told the Expo feature doesn't really work. I have NOT had good luck with the GT3C, as it's transmitting power is much lower than the GT2 and I loose control of the car much beyond 50ft. So I'd stick with the GT2 if you want a cheap usable replacement.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:24 AM
emplox

If you're having issues with the Traxxas remote, I'd say yes. Hard to beat a $20 solution. And yes, it comes with a receiver too. (Replacement receivers are only $8) I like the GT2 cuz it just plain works. They have a GT3B that also works, however, its white-on-black display is hard to read, and I'm told the Expo feature doesn't really work. I have NOT had good luck with the GT3C, as it's transmitting power is much lower than the GT2 and I loose control of the car much beyond 50ft. So I'd stick with the GT2 if you want a cheap usable replacement.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:15 PM
seedygreenute

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I could not find a capacitor of those exact specs , these ones are slightly larger in capacity and size .
You should be able to find something more local to you also .
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lelon-330...QAAOxyVLNTAGNV
Old 06-08-2016, 05:40 AM
seedygreenute

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice buggy , I would keep it .

Last edited by seedygreenute; 06-08-2016 at 06:37 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:26 AM
The Saylors

It IS possible to bind more than one car to a transmitter, even if it is only a "single car" radio. That's what I 've done with my GT2, bound both cars to it. I can use either car with the same radio, just not at the same time. 
yep that's why i decided to just get a halfway nice one and call it quits. The only one that i still have as stock rtr radio is my 2wd slash vxl since the wife likes driving that one while i drive the other and vice versa. Sucks receivers for the spektrum are so pricey though.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:04 AM
emplox

Originally Posted by seedygreenute
I could not find a capacitor of those exact specs , these ones are slightly larger in capacity and size .
You should be able to find something more local to you also .
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lelon-330...QAAOxyVLNTAGNV
I actually called Novak and Bob Novak himself spoke with me for like 20 minutes...what a nice guy. He built me a proper capacitor and sent it out to me for free that will work properly with my motor/esc. Can't tell you how impressed I was with the service.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:03 AM
The Saylors

That's awesome! It's always nice to find people that do this stuff for the love of the hobby rather than just money.