Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

controlling the engine status by computer

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

controlling the engine status by computer

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 07:50 AM
adilturbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default controlling the engine status by computer

hello folks

the new technologie of the recents engines make people to consult the status of teir engine,and detect the bug and where is the error, only by connecting a computer to a device in their engine allowing them too see the engine status.

i want to understand how this stuff work?

pls any ideas or link or suggestion are welcome

many thanks

Old 11-06-2006, 09:15 AM
125cchyperman

Default RE: controlling the engine status by computer

These rc's engine are not controlled by any type of computers. There just to simple, and that would just overcomplicate things. Now the engine that you are talking about, they are controlled by sensors that tell the the computer the infomation that it needs and the computer makes the adjustments. Now this is just the most simple answer and there is a lot more to it then just that. But thats about the jist of how it works
Old 11-06-2006, 11:57 AM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

Man I hate to say it, but you really need to inquire at a site like RCNO with a question like this,
for if the only answer you can get here is...
"...These rc's engine are not controlled by any type of computers. There just to simple, and that would just overcomplicate things. Now the engine that you are talking about, they are controlled by sensors that tell the the computer the infomation that it needs and the computer makes the adjustments. Now this is just the most simple answer and there is a lot more to it then just that. But thats about the jist of how it works "

Then it's pretty explicit that 125 hasn't got a clue as to how to explain engines to you.....what kind of answer is that "...they don't have sensors....there is a lot more to it....that's about the jist of how it works...."

You need to see kliff, adilturbo, he can, and will answer you questions....this is no answer at all.

ORIGINAL: adilturbo

hello folks

the new technologie of the recents engines make people to consult the status of teir engine,and detect the bug and where is the error, only by connecting a computer to a device in their engine allowing them too see the engine status.

many thanks

Old 11-06-2006, 12:45 PM
GYNAIKAS

GOOGLE search "PID car engine controllers" i think you'll find much more about how engine control worcs than you ever imagined.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Dudelive

ORIGINAL: beelzebubishere

Man I hate to say it, but you really need to inquire at a site like RCNO with a question like this,
for if the only answer you can get here is...
"...These rc's engine are not controlled by any type of computers. There just to simple, and that would just overcomplicate things. Now the engine that you are talking about, they are controlled by sensors that tell the the computer the infomation that it needs and the computer makes the adjustments. Now this is just the most simple answer and there is a lot more to it then just that. But thats about the jist of how it works "

Then it's pretty explicit that 125 hasn't got a clue as to how to explain engines to you.....what kind of answer is that "...they don't have sensors....there is a lot more to it....that's about the jist of how it works...."

You need to see kliff, adilturbo, he can, and will answer you questions....this is no answer at all.

ORIGINAL: adilturbo

hello folks

many thanks

I would like to know what new technologies adilturbo is referring to. The reason I want to know is I thought that the answer that 125cchyperman gave was correct. I do think that one is talikng of real cars as 125cchyperman referred to while there may be some confusion as to the real question.

Maybe the first question could be made clearer

Thanks
Dudelive