Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rex bf2000

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 03:36 PM
mxrider131

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rex bf2000

i just bought a nova rossi rex bf2000 for my jammin crt and been having a problem with it. I probably have 1/2 gallon of fuel through it so i know its not fully broken in yet. I took it too the races and at practice I had a 14t clutch bell on it and it ran fine and temped at 220, then like 2 minutes later after i temped it it just fell on its face. when i gave it full throttle the car only ran like i was giving it 1/2 throttle. I brought it in and it temped at 275. So i took it in and richened it like 1/2 turn and put a 13t on it. I ran the 6 min qualifying and it ran fine the whole time and temped at like 218. Then i ran the 10 min main and it ran fine for the first 8 mins then it fell on its face again and did the same thing. I had to roll most of the jumps cause it didnt have enough power to clear the jumps it was easily clearing before. I brought it in and it temped again at 275. I dont understand how it could run fine and temp fine for 5+ mins then all of a sudden go to crap. help please.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:11 PM
musclecar64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rex bf2000

I can't really help you, but I just had similar issues with a novarossi r21bf 6 port today at the track in my kyosho mp 7.5...[X(]