Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

GTX2 twin

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 03:47 PM
gasfreak
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GTX2 twin

Does anyone know anything about the Hot Bodies GTX 2 twin pros and cons are the 2 motors twice the trouble or are they pretty reliable
Old 04-30-2007, 06:28 PM
jmcn R

Default RE: GTX2 twin

Could not tell you aboutt he twin, generally my take on the idea of dual nitro power is not exactly "twice the trouble".....but twice the chance that it will not run. I have seen one twin Tmaxx and a twin Savage briefly and that was enough for me. I know a person that had the twin engine Giga Crusher and was actually very pleased with it, he later got the single and prefered it however. Thats about all I know with the twin engine thing from experiences ....

I can tell you though that the Lightnging platform is a fun one for them to cater to the performance happy bashers out there. Moves around you big open spaces very well compared to a monster yet can handle all the power you can throw at it. Quite tough too......but if its anything like the Lightning Stadium, you may have a few things to address on them.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:37 PM
gasfreak
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: GTX2 twin

so no one has had one of these trucks or are they so bad you just dont want to talk about them HAHA