Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

JR Cobra Manual?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Cobra Manual?

Does anyone know where to download the manual for a JR Cobra?
I figured out how to set the trim, ATV etc but there are things like servo reversing which I can't figure out (yeah, I thought it should be simple too)

Or if anyone has any of how to do this? There are only 4 buttons on the remote (St Trim, Th Trim, Memory and one that is sort of limits how much the steering servo works, which sets both left and right)
Old 02-21-2009, 08:31 AM

Default RE: JR Cobra Manual?

Hi Mate
The manual not much help
Anyways to get into ATV mode you move the throttle or wheel to full deflection one way (ie full left) and hold it there then the trim switch will adjust the atv for that function.To reverse the servo do the above then set the atv to its lowest setting and hold the trim button in that direction, after a few seconds it will change from norm to rev or visa versa on screen and play a tune.
Cheers
Wozza
Old 02-21-2009, 12:37 PM

Default RE: JR Cobra Manual?

thanks mate I'll have a look into that and hopefully it works