Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

control 6 wheels independently

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 06:33 PM
nobodyknowsme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default control 6 wheels independently

What receiver/transmitter will allow me to independently control 6 wheels?
The 6 channel transmitters I'm seeing are geared towards airplane and boat controls in which the 5th and 6th channels are usually just on/off switches for the rudder/flaps,etc.

I have 6 wheels powered with a continuous rotation servo at each.

I figured it'd be easy if I can just find a 6 channel receiver and a transmitter to control it.
This would allow me to have all 6 move forward when I want that to happen or allow me to do the selective movement of just motor 1/motor 6 or something like that.

The robot is more of a 3 axle train like robot connected with mobile joints in between the axles so it is a bit different than what's been done before.

Any easy way?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: control 6 wheels independently

only thing I can think of is you could maybe get 2 cheaper airplane controllers, and just make a custom controller box, tape them together, or something. and just use 2 RX's