Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Lynx 3D Module problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 09:58 PM
ac112785
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lynx 3D Module problem

ok I just got a Lynx3D radio and the module specifies ch.76, but I went to hitec's website and it said for best performance use the matching Tx crystal, but it says you can also use any other 75mhz tx crystal with no problems. Well I was setting up my radio for my car and truck and I felt heat coming from the radio. At first I thought it was my batteries, then I noticed the module on the back was heating up. I turned it off and I dont want to do anything until I know what's wrong.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:59 PM
ac112785

Default RE: Lynx 3D Module problem

in case anyone is wondering I was using hitec 75mhz ch.68 Tx crystal
Old 06-17-2004, 01:00 AM
ac112785

Default RE: Lynx 3D Module problem

ok i just found out whenever a crystal is in the module the thing heats up, so maybe if i use the listed channel crystal is might not heat up. i'll try, but has anyone else had this problem