Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

xrc atrc? amyone heard of it?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 01:09 AM
diabolic-mind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xrc atrc? amyone heard of it?

hey guys, i just traded for a fast traxx today and the guy i got it from had this unusual looking rc. he said it was a xrc atrc. it had a large wide tread on the back and 2 skinny wheels in the front. ive been trying to find it online but cant find any info on it anywhere. it was red, and about a foot long. he said it used a 9.6volt radio shack battery pack so i tried searching for it as radio shack but still found nothing. he is asking 40 for it and im considering getting it, i jsut wanted to find some info on it online and possibly a video, but its elusive. any help would be great, thanks

Old 02-01-2011, 05:56 PM
mayimbez

Default RE: xrc atrc? amyone heard of it?

i have 3 of them. 2 in great condition and 1 for parts. A little info about them is they where made by hasbro in 1996 and have a 540 motor and are pretty quick and fun in the (LIGHT)snow.  Only thing is that if the rubber track breaks your screwed. IMO ask the guy to let u test it out quick and if u like it buy it. I love mines.....but im scared of breaking the tracks but that doesn't stop me from playing with them once in a while. Hope i helped u out a bit......
Old 02-01-2011, 06:10 PM
schuttman

Location: m\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'boro, TN
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lets see a pic, don't keep us in the dark.....
ORIGINAL: mayimbez

i have 3 of them. 2 in great condition and 1 for parts. A little info about them is theywhere made by hasbro in 1996 andhave a 540 motor and are pretty quick and fun in the (LIGHT)snow. Only thing is that if the rubber track breaks your screwed.IMO ask the guy to let u test it out quick and if u like it buy it.I love mines.....but im scared of breaking the tracks but that doesn't stop me from playing with them once in a while. Hope i helped u out a bit......
Old 02-01-2011, 06:36 PM
mayimbez

lol sure when i get a chance...i'll post a few up.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:37 PM
micman1022

Holy crap I've been looking for one of these for YEARS AND YEARS. It's that one last thing from my childhood I haven't been able to revisit because it has disappeared from the planet as far as the internet is concerned. I created an account here just to say I'd really like to buy one if anyone still has theirs and is willing to give it up. 

A little more info and background for the OP, I had the red one as well but it also came in blue. The advertisement from Hasbro indicated that the car was meant to get wet but I actually submersed mine multiple times with no repercussions. I'd still have it if it hadn't been lost in a move. The thing could go just about anywhere and was a ton of fun year round, not just in the snow. 

I seriously doubt that anyone is still reading this but if you are and you have an ATRC, I want it. 
Old 01-21-2013, 09:12 AM
micman1022

Bump, because I still care a little. How sad is that.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:33 AM
REBELCHICK

Hey boys....look what is on ebay right now! Two ATRC vehicles! Red- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT& Blue- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old 03-01-2013, 12:48 PM
micman1022

Great find!!! I'm posting the pics here since they do not seem to exist anywhere else on the internet.

- See more at: http://s920.beta.photobucket.com/user/Micman1022/library/ATRC?#sthash.ra02nWNq.dpuf
Old 01-01-2021, 02:34 PM
jawolife

Originally Posted by micman1022
Great find!!! I'm posting the pics here since they do not seem to exist anywhere else on the internet.
Still interested in an ATRC?? I have one NIB

Old 01-03-2021, 05:59 PM
micman1022

Originally Posted by jawolife
Sent you a PM.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:46 AM
[email protected]

Originally Posted by jawolife