Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

drift car build ,,

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drift car build ,,

hi guys iam going to build a drift car , this is sorta different to the norm i was given a static model of a toyota celica this thing is awsome , the detail is amazing but its static so , what i plan to do is purchase a tamiya tub frame chassie and fit the body to it with all the detail , now i have never built a drift car before but have a lot of experience in building , and custom work , so what i need from you guys is what tub frame chassie is the best for drifting ,??? i only need a rolling chassie no electrics , and it must be cheap on a budget , i will post up some pics of this thing asap , thanks guys ,
Old 11-20-2008, 12:20 PM

Default RE: drift car build ,,

I think one of the cheapest chasis out there is the tamiya tt-01. You can probably find a used chasis for around $50.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:05 AM
Banned

Default RE: drift car build ,,

thanks for the help druss, the tto1 is a good chassie , but i have my answer from phamaxamus . the hpi E-10 i think looks good .so will be looking for one of these chassies ,. here are the pics of the celica , thanks ....................................................