Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

THUNDER TIGER

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 08:31 PM
mt4g3-er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THUNDER TIGER

I noticed Thunder Tiger monster trucks were not listed under the "Monster Trucks" forum. Definetally needs a forum.

I (and several others, but most importantly I) love this truck to the bone. Just look it up on Youtube and watch what people do with them STOCK NO UPGRADES AT ALL. You can land 40 foot+ vertical jumps with these, their the ultimate basher MT according to BigSquid, and none of the owners have ever been dissapointed with the performance of these things. I'm not saying it's better than an E-Revo or even any type of Savage as a fact, but IMO it's way better. We're all entitled to our opinions, so you can say crap about the MT4 and I'm fine with that.

Shane
Old 12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THUNDER TIGER

There's no Thunder Tiger section in the Monster Truck forum but there is a thread for them.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11049943/tm.htm
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its an awesome truck but not unbreakable
Old 12-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The separation of the Monster TRuck forums is high on my list of changes to make when the time comes around. There will no longer be a separation, all MTs will be together in one forum. At the height of T-maxx, Savage and MGT popularity, the decision to separate was justified, but no longer. The MT forums altogether see elss traffic than some others and they should be merged.