Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Help converting Cen Genesis to electric

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 02:45 AM
mramboj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help converting Cen Genesis to electric

Hi All
I am new here so hope someone can help
I am looking for the brushless conversion kit for the Cen Genesis, part number GS336, but everywhere I look, the part is out of stock. I know the Genesis is an old beast, but does anyone have this part for sale, or know where I can purchase it and have it delivered to the UK. Also, the only place I can find the part is at Cen Racing direct - www.cenracing.shptron.com. When I try ordering from here, my computer says the site is not secure and I have had no replies to emails I have sent them. Are they a legitimate company and can I order from here with confidence. Any help for converting my Genesis to electric would be much appreciate. Thanks