Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

transmitter and receiver

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 11:38 PM
holinger91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default transmitter and receiver

well, i was wondering wat to get for a new transmitter/reciever combo i just want 1 that will work for a good distance of range and wont glitch or anything and 1 that is under $20.00. sure thats i tight budget but im willing to buy off ebay so that should help. also i dont need 1 that is new.mine doesnt work for very far away at all. also if there just may be somethin i have wrong then tell me and i could try that before i purchase a new 1. i have an old magnum jr. transmitter. thx
Old 02-03-2006, 04:59 PM
holinger91

Default RE: transmitter and receiver

bump
up
my
Evader 53

Default RE: transmitter and receiver

[link=http://cgi.ebay.com/OFNA-Ultra-LX-COMP-Pistol-Grip-RADIO-RECEIVER-CRYSTALS_W0QQitemZ6032867648QQcategoryZ44028QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem]this guy[/link] has the best deals on brand new radios such as this one, and can be used in mostly any car...

I have dealt with them and they are very good to do business with.